SE01 – Structural Design Engineer
Entry level structural engineering job.
Being passionate about learning and professional development are key qualifications for the position.
Fortuna is looking for a teammate to join our structural engineering department.
This candidate will be responsible of:
- Being a part of the architectural / engineering design team for the concept development.
- Helping project leads on computations in the design and analysis of concrete, steel, timber or other miscellaneous structures
- Help creating analysis models
- Understanding load paths for gravity and lateral loads and calculating applicable loads based on appropriate building codes
- Preparing design drawings, details, shop-drawings
- Preparing quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables
- Preparing technical studies and reports
- Performing other engineering duties as needed
The right candidate should be a team player, problem solver, result oriented engineer. Being passionate about learning and professional development are key qualifications for the position.
- BSc in Civil Engineering with emphasis on structural engineering is required.
- Minimum 0-1 years of structural engineering experience is required.
- Proficiency in using BIM applications such as Revit, Dynamo Studio, Advance Steel, Navisworks is preferred.
- Using structural analysis programs such as SAP2000, Etabs is preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- Male candidates’ military service obligations must be either completed or minimum two years deferred.
Please fill the form below to
apply this position