Architect with 5 years of design office experience.
Initiate a project, develop design into presentation, produce computer modelling and rendering, assist with construction administrative tasks and coordinate different design professionals and teams as necessary.
Fortuna is looking for a teammate to join our architectural design department.
This candidate will be responsible of:
- Being able to initiate a project with a schematic design and concept development
- Developing design into presentation quality drawings including floor plans, elevations and rendered site plans
- Producing 3D computer modelling and rendering utilizing 3ds Max or preferably Revit
- Preliminary design activities including client meetings, programming, site planning, facility design, presentations and other design functions as needed
- Assisting with construction administrative tasks, including site visits, review conformity of construction with documents, shop drawing review and responding to requests for information/clarification
- Coordinating and prioritizing resources to assure the timely completion of multiple projects.
- Preparing accurate and timely construction documents such as quantities, cost estimates, specifications, reports and other project deliverables utilizing AutoCAD or Revit
- Performing other architectural duties as needed
- Attending plan check meetings with municipality / government agencies
The right candidate should be a team player, problem solver, decision maker, result oriented professional. Ability to work independently, effective leadership skills with ability to positively interact with professionals, technical staff, and administrative staff is essential.
This job might require some travel.
- BSc in Architecture required. MSc preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of architectural design experience is required.
- Strong concept development, design and graphic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in using BIM applications such as Revit, Dynamo Studio, Navisworks is preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3ds Max is required
- Male candidates’ military service obligations must be either completed or minimum two years deferred.
Please fill the form below to
apply this position